For over 12 years, 123Loadboard.com has been providing carriers, freight brokers and shippers with important cost-effective services to overcome challenges such as freight matching, credit, compliance and routing.
123Loadboard.com is one of the top web based freight matching companies in North America with one of the safest, fastest and largest loadboard networks in the trucking industry.
We offer a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance.
- Analyze, design, develop and test .NET applications for a high traffic transactional service.
- Design and develop reusable software components.
- Work with the Business to analyze and convert business requirements into scalable, robust and flexible designs
- Actively participate in design sessions with architects, developers, business partners and managers.
- Participate in code walkthroughs and code reviews.
- Create release documentation.
- Develop, remediate and run unit tests.
- Investigate defects, present solution with accurate estimates of work effort and implement the solution on time and on budget.
- Follow configuration management and version control, development and other company policies.
- MUST have at least 4+ years of development / programming experience with .NET, C# and data modeling fluency.
- Must have 1+ years of experience with REST or Web Services API development. Demonstrated competence in full life cycle management of REST or Web Service APIs including specification and system deployment. Familiarity with API authoring and frameworks tools preferred.
- Experience in MS SQL development and architecture including Stored Procedures.
- MUST have strong communication skills including presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse situations with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong problem solving skills; detail oriented; results driven; extremely adaptive; creative thinker; proactive; team-player who delivers on commitments; acute attention to detail; excellent communicator.
- Fluency in English; you will communicate with staff and customers outside of QC.
Optionally Preferred Skills
- Development experience using ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of WCF.
- Knowledge and/or experience with mobile development in Android SDK in Java.
- Experience with automated test frameworks
- Experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Strong knowledge of source code management in a collaborative environment, git experience.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- 123Loadboard offers a suite of benefits and employee development programs.
- Medical and Dental Group Insurance.
- We encourage healthy lifestyle by reimbursing sports activities and memberships.
- And a few more benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and basis of disability or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.